Pre-Law Advisors National Council
The Pre-Law Advisors National Council, or PLANC, is a national coordinating body bringing together leadership from the six regional pre-law advisors associations (APLAs) and select partner organizations to advance the pre-law advising profession and to enhance the delivery of pre-law services to students. The Board of Directors meets bi-annually and PLANC sponsors a national conference during U.S. Presidential election years.
The next PLANC Conference is scheduled for fall of 2016.
- Midwest Association of Pre-Law Advisors (MAPLA)
- Northeast Association of PreLaw Advisors (NAPLA)
- Southern Association of PreLaw Advisors (SAPLA)
- Southwest Association of PreLaw Advisors (SWAPLA)
- Pacific Coast Association of Prelaw Advisors (PCAPLA)
- Western Association of PreLaw Advisors (WAPLA)